Unfortunate as it is that Katerra faltered and filed bankruptcy, they gave us many innovations and their employees were some of the brightest and best to be found. The folks at Dave Cooper Live held a historic event right after the news broke of their demise in a lively discussion with five of the most recognized people in the offsite construction industry.
Helena Lidlow (Lindbacks Bygg) joins Rick Murdock (Autovol Volumetric Modular), Gerry McCaughey (Entekra), Hardy Wentzel (Structurlam) and Ben Hershey (4Ward Solutions) joined Dave Cooper for a live interview of all things Katerra.
Dave asked the following questions of these leaders and their responses are well worth watching the video below to learn what they shared.
- What are the biggest learns from Katerra?
- Helping others avoid mistakes and achieve success
- What about the people? Welcoming the Katerra employees
- What are the financial implications?
- Changing the headline in offsite construction
At DaveCooper.Live our goal is to engage with industry thought leaders, share their stories and move forward the conversation around disruption in the new home construction industry